Auto-entreprise and ACRE - get help !

If you are a demandeur d'emploi (job seeker) and registered to the Pole Emploi, you can get tax deduction under ACRE. 

If you can read French, have a look at this page : to know further.

Author : Sourav Choudhury

Sourav Choudhury is a social entrepreneur living in France since 2003 and working for the cause of Indian community of France, since 2007. He is founder of multiple projects: the largest social network of the Indian community of France, a French language school for english speaking expatriates, this website, and few other projects.